Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dan Ariely will Shake Your Assumptions

You don't want to be trotting out your sacred cows when Dan Ariely is around. He has a natural desire to dispel our belief in our rational, calculating minds. And he's got the experiments to prove it.

ariely 012I had the privilege to interview Dan, the  author of Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions and the Predictably Irrational Blog for the Bootstrap Network. I run the Marketing subgroup, who sponsored the event.

You can hear the interview with Dan Ariely in its entirety on the the Bootstrap Austin Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 AM

    In this blog I expose something similar, though my idea is less brilliant than Dan Ariely's approaches. The Spanish university is very bad, I am sorry.
    http://misproyectosacademicos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Share