Thursday, June 26, 2008

Search Marketing for Small and Medium-sized Businesses (Discount Code Included)

SEMforSMB_2 I'm pleased to have been invited to speak at the SEM for SMB conference. I'm pleased because I love small business.

I love small  business because they are so very aware of what's important to their business, and usually act accordingly. When a small or medium-sized business understands how things work, they put them to work in their business.

Unfortunately, search engine marketing (SEM) is an allusive set of practices for many businesses. This is doubly unfortunate because search can be such an equalizer against larger competition.

Now, there's the SEM for SMB conference. Competition beware.

A Workshop

I've chosen to present a workshop at SEMforSMB rather than do a presentation. In my workshop, I'll focusing on the strategies a business must implement to turn Web traffic into leads and sales. We'll help a room full of business owners and marketing managers put their business in a category and then discuss the strategies that Web sites in that category should implement well.

I hope you'll be able to attend. To sweeten the deal, I've got a discount code -- good until July 1 -- that will save you $50.

$50 Discount Code (until July 1) science08

Workshop Date: Thursday, July 17, 1:30 to 3:30

We're in Good Company

I've had the happy honor of working with many of the speakers at the event including Volacci, Spoonbend, Social Web Strategies, and Apogee Search. I think you'll find them enlightening and very helpful.

Please come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Share